Do you experience chronic pain, arthritis or other common health concerns associated with menopause, obesity or incontinence?
These exercises provide an alternative way to relieve these conditions. They will assist you in improving your quality of life – such as:
* senior health
* playing with your grandchildren
* being independent
* driving a car
* freedom to travel
You can choose from:
* Chair Yoga Level 1 (Open) by James Bryan – in these soft gentle classes practised while comfortably seated, you will improve your strength, stability and mental awareness. James has had over 30 years experience in teaching people who have limited mobility.
* Chair Yoga Level 2 (Foundation) by James Bryan – in these more active classes you will use the chair for support, and improve your balance, stability and concentration through some standing and balancing poses.
* Hip Arthritis Exercises by Eve Grzybowski – this routine is for anyone who is living with osteoarthritis. Eve shares this therapeutic routine that has worked for her in her own personal journey with osteo arthritis.
* Post Operative / Hysterectomy Exercises by Eve Grzybowski – this routine is perfect for anyone recovering from abdominal surgery such as a hysterectomy or hernia. These therapeutic program has been designed based on Eve’s own experience with hysterectomy.
By making these exercises a regular part of your normal routine, you’ll be amazed at what you can achieve!
Listen to the Live Yoga Life Seniors (Chair Yoga) Introductory Audio for guidelines on preparing for your practice.
For additional guidelines for your practice or for specific safety information on other styles or areas of yoga (such as Prenatal Yoga) check out our Safety Information page.